Swinton Group Website
Internal Communications & Engagement Consultant (Fixed Term Contract 6 months)
In this role, you will support on the development of our channel strategy, deliver creative and successful campaigns, provide best-practice advice and raise the status of internal communications as a strategic, value-adding function.
You’ll be joining an existing team at an exciting time, as we transform internal communications so that we can further inspire, engage and equip our people during a time back to growth. It is key that you have demonstrative experience in channel development, communicating to diverse onsite and offsite based audiences, a passion for facilitating two-way engagement, and experience in message development and evaluation.
What We Need From You
- Experience working with creative teams to produce high quality content with high production value
- A creative, ideas-driven person, with a flexible, adaptable, energetic approach to taking on new challenges
- Superb communication skills, particularly creative copywriting and excellent written English — ability to “story tell” and land messages powerfully
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Ability to experiment, inspire others, work across boundaries, and adapt to constant change
- A competent communications professional, with proven expertise in all aspects of communications across multiple communications channels
- Experience working with complex subject matters, creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad range of audiences
- Proven ability to influence senior leaders and work across complex organisational structures to get things done
- Proven experience supporting change initiatives and business transformation
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, creative team at the heart of Swinton Group then we would like to hear from you.
Turn your career move into #nothingtoworryabout.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit enquiry, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks