WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a recent university graduate with an appetite and eagerness to learn what it means to work in internal communications for a global organization. This role will be based at our global headquarters in Paddington, London, and the candidate will work alongside employees with a wide range of experience and background.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organised, self-starting, collaborative, creative and dynamic, and will support the Global Services (GS) leadership team in communicating and driving engagement with its 1,750-headcount workforce based across some 75 countries globally.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn, flexible, and self-driven. The communications associate will receive coaching and guidance from senior members of the GS leadership team while concurrently working under the mentorship of seasoned experts in Finastra’s marketing team. The role is varied, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding – so a capacity to ask questions, learn quickly, and fully engage with stakeholders is vital.
This role serves as an excellent career development opportunity and is an ideal stepping stone into a career in Functional and Field Marketing, Employee Engagement, and Internal Communications.
This role is not part of an official graduate training scheme but should be seen as similar in the context of providing a career start opportunity, along with structured training and mentoring.
What will you contribute?
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
The GS Communications Associate will help drive employee communications and engagement by to creating and promoting consumable messages to employees using various communication channels, manage the GS internal communications schedule, and triage incoming communications requests.
- Support the Global Head of GS and GS Chief of Staff by helping to coordinate GS-wide internal communications through a variety of channels including blog posts, news posts, podcasts, email, and newsletter
- Support the GS HR Business Partner by monitoring and analyzing employee engagement studies
- Assist GS functions with function specific communications and cadence
- Management of the GS Comms internal mailbox to triage new content submissions and requests
- Own and run the communications governance process, calendar, and schedule
- Coordinate with scheduled contributors to make sure content arrives in a timely fashion and includes required supporting information
- Draft communications based on content requests and guidance from the GS leadership team
- Collaborate with Finastra communications system (Marketo) support teams to facilitate timely email distributions
- Administrate the GS Comms channels, maintaining communication history and uploading new content
- Work with the GS Chief of Staff to edit submitted content, ensuring high quality delivered communications
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BSC 2.1 (or equivalent)
- Very strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with colleagues in different time zones
- Strong capacity for collaboration and teamwork
Desirable Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ideally, experience editing text, video, and audio for content and grammar
- Critical thinking, project management, and problem-solving skills with a penchant for articulating and delivering solutions or alternative approaches
- Ability to interpret and action verbal, non-verbal, and written direction
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative. The Future is Open. The Future is Now.