DAC Beachcroft LLP Website
This role supports the Head of Communications & Reputation in the delivery of a range of internal communications and associated projects that both enhance and protect the firm’s corporate reputation.
The key responsibilities for the Internal Communications Manager will be to:
- Source, research, draft and edit material for internal distribution
- Operation of regular daily and monthly internal communications to ensure routine communication is delivered to set timetables
- Direct agreed content to a range of channels, including digital
- Post and maintain information on appropriate internal systems
- Maintain appropriate internal systems for the recording of communications activity
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice internal communications
- Collaborate with and support colleagues across Clients & Markets in communications aspects of their service delivery
- Build and maintain strong internal links with colleagues in HR, IT and Finance in support of communication required around these areas
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm’s protocols
- Support the Head of Communications & Reputation in the delivery of a variety of internal projects
- Ensure all material adheres to DAC Beachcroft guidelines and policies
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of delivering internal communications , ideally within a professional services firm
- Possess extremely strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
- Be able to work independently, using own initiative where appropriate to progress tasks, and able to produce accurate and high quality work
- Have the organisation skills, tenacity and resilience to deliver to time in a fast-paced environment
- Be team oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a committed, can-do approach;
- Be degree educated or equivalent
- Have experience of using technology to create and deliver engaging material and measure its impact
- Have a thirst for technical knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas
We are committed to supporting the communities where we operate through charitable giving, pro bono work and programmes such as those operated by Business in the Community and The Prince’s Trust.
In Legal 500 UK, 2017, the firm received top tier ranking for 29 of its practice areas and 60 practice areas in the top two tiers. In addition, Chambers UK, 2017, awarded 99 rankings to our partners and professionals as leading lawyers and 57 rankings in 30 separate practice areas, 36 of these rankings being in Band 1 and 2.
DAC Beachcroft holds certification under ISO9001, the quality assurance standard and ISO27001, the information security standard.