Vodafone UK Website
About Business Transformation:
Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Business Change Digital Comms Specialist to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the communication and engagement activities within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Business Change chapter within Business Transformation.
Accountabilities & Objectives of the Role
- Own communication and engagement strategy for the programme, agreeing the key messages with the business sponsor and recommending delivery channels using the latest digital capabilities
- Define the programme brand and market the programme to the business
- Create and manage the programme engagement plan, coordinating all programme communications to deliver one version of the truth
- Create excellent and engaging content in both digital and more traditional formats, facilitating sessions with the right stakeholders to test and pre-socialise communications and training content
- Measure the effectiveness of communication & training using digital techniques, and take appropriate follow on actions
- Define and apply a content management approach for the programme
- Create training material by collaborating with the business change and UAT teams
- Highly-motivated, creative individual with strong project management skills who is able to work on their own initiative, deliver to tight deadlines/budgets and build strong working relationships
- Significant experience of digital content creation and communication, including the use of social media, video, animation and live streaming to maximise communication impact
- Ability to turn complex messages into simple, engaging communications
- Collaborative team player able to work in a matrix, across multiple functions and global locations
- Stakeholder management, excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience of Agile working is desirable
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
We’re designers, dreamers and idea-hungry. Digital creatives who care deeply about our customers. Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call in the UK on 1 January 1985 and we haven’t looked back since. We’re still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Business uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you ready for your career with us?
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of peoples individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
If you have any questions left
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/job/business-change-digital-communication-specialist-in-newbury-berkshire-jid-20418 →