Thermo Fisher Scientific
In this role, the candidate will work closely with business leaders, HR partners, Marketing partners, and direct front line employees to develop and execute key change management communications (newsletters, presentations, management updates, intranet pages etc.). They will also help drive change management efforts resulting from service transformation programs and initiatives.
This individual will ensure consistent and standard messaging across Unity Lab Services, as well as drive project specific and function specific communications, including training of internal teams.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Working in conjunction with the Change Management team, establish communications strategies and mechanisms for a variety of transformational programs and initiatives
- Partner with other functional teams and leaders to ensure consistency in messaging and communication delivery both within the division and within other divisions
- Develop content for all applicable communication and change plans, and work with other Thermo Fisher teams where needed on the creation of printed and electronic graphic deliverables
- Recommend and develop communication strategies and deliverable development for presentations, newsletters etc.
- Apply a change management process and tools to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Innovate methods of delivering change messaging to customers through our customer facing workforce
- Develop and execute creative ways to collect and action the voice of the customer (VOC) throughout the change and modify communications based on feedback
- Progressive experience in communications
- Undergraduate degree in communications, journalism or similar discipline
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to take a “hands-on” approach and work directly with all levels of the organization to execute the change management activities
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- International travel up to 50%
- Change management certification or designation desired
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.