TUI Group Website
Joining the Group Purchasing and Concept Management, Design & Delivery (CMDD) functions, this role will primarily be supporting the onePurchasing programme team – a project which will transform the hotel purchasing ways of working at TUI. It’s an ambitious change that will require people to think and act differently. An experienced change communications specialist is required to produce and deliver compelling change communications strategy to help TUI achieve its transformation goals across Group Purchasing and the wider business.
Additionally, this role will be supporting communications channels across Group Purchasing and Concept Management, Design & Delivery (CMDD) to engage colleagues.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Product & Purchasing function we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
What you will be doing
- Shaping and managing the execution of the change communications strategy for the onePurchasing business transformation project within Group Purchasing team
- Advising the business lead, Steering Committee members and Senior Communications Manager in all relevant communication issues as well as working with the Group Communications team to promote the activity within the programme to the wider business and externally
- Managing the day-to-day communications activity for Group Purchasing and CMDD, developing and implementing communication activities to explain to colleagues the rationale behind the changes happening, helping them understand the strategy and engage with the developments and improvements being delivered
- Attending regular monthly meetings with source market representatives
- Liaising with HR, Group Communications and Senior Manager for Group Purchasing Communications to ensure that the communication activities from the programme fit with the overall internal communications strategy and cultural change programme
- Collaborating with teams to ensure that positive developments of the programme could be used for external communication activities
- Supporting any ad-hoc communications (emails, presentations etc) as required by onePurchasing senior team as well as email update to the team about key topics
- Maintaining communication channels for the two teams including; monthly team newsletter and updates, maintaining Smile intranet pages for the team, supporting town hall content and supporting annual conferences
What we are looking for
- You have experience in a communications department or communication agency, preferably corporate
- You have experience of working with international audiences desired
- You have solid experience in change communications project development and management
- You possess a proven track record in delivering effective communications across a remote workforce and in providing strategic advice and in managing change communication projects within an international context
- You have experience in working in different media contexts, video and photo editing skills desirable (strong evidence of creativity in the use of communication activities to support successful transformation is needed)
- You have knowledge of stakeholder mapping and engagement – influencing, negotiation and advising skills are essential
- You are an individual with excellent communication, verbal and written skills in English (Spanish and German will be an advantage)
- You have excellent planning, management, organizational and analytical skills
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
With over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships, we are able to design unique and individually tailored holiday experiences with consistent high quality for our customers. Our 63,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise – ”Discover your smile”.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://tuijobsuk.co.uk/job-details.php?nPostingTargetID=61258 →