International Personal Finance Website
What you will be required to deliver in your role:
- Champion employee communications and ensure that relevant information is communicated with passion, commitment and energy across the business to relevant audiences.
- Support the build and management of employee communications strategies and own their execution to ensure all internal stakeholders are informed, engaged and proud to be a member of IPF.
- Support the Senior Manager Employee Communications to produce an annual employee communications plan that promotes an ethos of open, relevant and energetic communications across the business.
- Act as an internal journalist identifying and telling IPF stories in the most impactful way in Leeds, and supporting the countries to do the same.
- Identify and create any new employee communications/digital channels as required and ensure their effective use by employees across the organisation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, for example, HR, to ensure that relevant and effective communication is delivered to support any change initiatives as required.
- Provide communications support to employees across all of the business as required.
- Devise and implement feedback mechanisms to identify and measure the effectiveness and relevance of the communications strategy and make suggestions for improvements.
- Work with third party suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure that campaigns are effectively delivered.
- Utilise, whenever possible, any social media channels that can help promote an effective two-way exchange of information with employees thereby optimising employee engagement and understanding of important communication objectives i.e. understanding of the company’s purpose, strategy and values.
- Proactively seek opportunities to influence and motivate at all levels to promote, communicate and support embedding of the sustainability agenda, business strategy and customer and agent experience.
- Work with the wider communications, investor relations, corporate affairs and sustainability teams in the UK and across the Group to position the company as an ethical business.
- Ensure sustainability and component activities are a key part of employee communication strategies; to develop a strong a sense of business ethics into the corporate culture, motivate ethical behaviours and belief in the sustainability agenda.
- To support the sustainability team to position IPF as a thought leader on financial education and customer issues (i.e. YouGov and GFK).
- Ensure employee communications are an effective two-way channel that optimises engagement and understanding of the business values, vision and strategy.
- Educated to degree level in appropriate discipline
- High level digital media design and management qualification
- Demonstrates an proactive, credible and focused approach
- Able to present information verbally and in writing to logically and persuasively influence others
- Demonstrate capability to analyse and draw inferences from multiple sources of information to inform decision making
- Demonstrates an awareness of cultural issues and responds with empathy
- Demonstrates capability to vary communication style appropriately for different end users
- Excellent written and verbal communication and close attention to detail
- Ability to assess and select appropriate communications routes for different messages and audiences
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and take the lead in managing crisis situations
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships (internally and externally)
- Ability to gain the trust and respect of senior colleagues
- Good organisational and project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative and translates vision into outcomes
- Ability to support the development of strategy, execute and evaluate communications strategies
- Understanding of effective the latest developments in organisational communications
- Taking the lead on social media handling, proactively placing good news stories, dealing with enquiries and producing media releases
- Proven experience in the field of media / communications
- Experience of coordinating in a matrix management structure
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.onlineresourcing.co.uk/jobs/ipf/3/jobdetails/?jobid=16839 →