What will you be doing?
- Support effective relationships with the relevant COO member and their leadership team
- Understand the business strategy and priorities
- Support the end-to-end delivery of timely, targeted, creative and effective communications
- Ensure all communications are aligned to the Barclays corporate narrative
- Apply brand and communications guidelines to all communications
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues to help create a highly effective team, demonstrating ‘one team’ behaviours and fostering a positive working environment
- Work with colleagues across Corporate Relations to develop and deliver effective communications
- Share best practice and learning and seek continuous improvement and feedback opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in communications, with a strong track record of delivering to the highest standards and with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience of building relationships at senior level and managing multiple stakeholders and contributors.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to write for a variety of audiences, channels and leadership styles.
- Excellent writing skills, and able to deliver complex messages in a clear and compelling way
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise on a daily basis
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work at pace, with tight deadlines and a strong focus on execution
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
Where will you be working?
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://barclays.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en_GB&job=2648004 →