We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you’re swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
As the Head of Internal Communications you will develop internal communication strategies and policies and deliver key communications for the UK Marketing Company (UKMC). You will be the technical expert for all matters relating to internal communications, working closely with the UKMC leadership team.
- You will be responsible for the design and delivery of internal communications strategy in line with business priorities and the communications operational plan
- You will contribute to the development and delivery of the UKMC strategic communications plan
- You will provide advice and counsel to internal stakeholders to maximise the impact of internal communications priorities to support commercial agenda
- You will maintain expertise in external communications to ensure flexibility of skills within the team
- You will ensure compliance of all AZ Policies and ABPI.
- You will coach, support, lead and develop the Communications Executive to ensure they have the required skills and competencies to carry out their role
- You will take full ownership of the UKMC Internal communications strategy ensuring all local UKMC messages align with global requirements e.g. Government Affairs, R&D
- You will ensure the internal communication strategy is continuous, consistent and distributed through the appropriate channels.
- You will support the HRD and Country President to drive employee engagement through efficient and timely communications
- You will uncover issues proactively, identify trends and concerns and craft strategic communication plans to shape thinking and drive engagement
- Considerable internal communications experience
- Degree level of education essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a delivery focused high pressured environment
- Proven ability of influencing senior leaders across organisations.
- Ability to utilise channels for business benefit within resource limits
- Can generate and utilise stakeholder insights
- Ability to work strategically and prioritise accordingly
- Can effectively delegate and manage 3rd parties to deliver outputs
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to motivate and lead in a multi-disciplinary, multi-faceted business
- Experience from other Industry sector
- Experience with sales, marketing and other commercial communications
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://astrazeneca.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers/job/UK---Luton/Head-of-Internal-Communications_R-066663 →