H&H Agency Ltd Website
Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you know for sure that every one of your team mates wants to help you achieve. A place where you are positively encouraged to contribute ideas, inspired to take ownership and trusted do your job brilliantly. Perhaps you’re thinking – really? Is there such a place?! Yes there is – read on!
H&H is a fast-growing and vibrant Internal Communications agency with offices in Hull and London. We’re recognised and chosen because of our astute strategic thinking, as well as our exceptionally creative approach to IC programmes. We work with an incredible variety of clients and have stacks of industry awards recognising our approach and results.
With many recent high- profile client wins and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for a talented Communication professional to join our account management team right now.
Account / Project Management role:
In this important agency role you’ll be building long-lasting relationships with our clients, ensuring that they are delighted with both the experience of working with H&H and the results achieved.
Ideally you will have built up a good level of agency experience managing client accounts. Even better if this has been in the area of internal communications. However, if you have proven IC success client- side, and would like to take your career to the next level within an agency environment, then this could be the perfect next step.
A natural communicator, you build rapport with ease. Our clients will love working with you because of your astute understanding of their needs and your efficient and approachable nature. Your exceptional organisational skills means that you have a keen eye for detail, whilst still being able to see the big picture the ability to think both strategically and practically. And most of all, your natural energy and tenacity helps you overcome any barriers that stand in the way of achieving your own, and the client’s, goals.
Does the following description sound like you?
· I’m passionate about internal communications and making a difference for people in the workplace
· I have the confidence to work effectively across all levels of an organisation, along with the tact and credibility to work with senior leadership teams
· I’m accomplished and skilled with words – I can sift through detail and present information in a simple yet powerful way
· I’m skilled and practiced in making the best use of traditional and digital communication channels
· I have the ability to adopt a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and programme objectives
· I’m able to work across multiple projects at any one time and I can flex easily from ‘big picture’ strategy to tactical detail and planning
· I’m naturally sociable and outgoing and can build relationships quickly and easily
· I’m meticulously organised and love planning and coordinating projects
· I have a strong commercial shrewdness that translates seamlessly to deliver projects efficiently
· I’ve developed ways to manage my time effectively and productively. No matter what is thrown my way I always find ways to make it happen.
· I’m energetic and collaborative, and constantly strive for the highest standards
· I’m driven and committed to achieving the best possible outcomes
· I positively challenge and ask questions to ensure the project delivers on brief
· I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else to motivate me
· I’m naturally curious and constantly growing and learning by trying out new things
If this is you – what are you waiting for? There’s a role here at H&H with your name written all over it! In terms of package – we’ll find one that works for you (which will include benefits such as healthcare, flexible working and profit share).
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Shine up your CV and send it with your video clip to our Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Michelle.email@example.com