Crossrail Ltd Website
Internal Communication Business Partner (FTC until March 2020)
- Job title Internal Communication Business Partner
- Location Endeavour Square, Stratford
- Salary Based on skills and experience
- The closing date for receipt of completed applications is: Thursday 21st March 2019
Crossrail will change the way people travel across London – whether they’re meeting a busy work schedule or working out at the gym. But it’s more than a railway. It will support regeneration across the capital, and could add up to £42billion to the economy. And, as you build up your expertise working with the latest technology, we’ll help you to enhance your performance too.
We are currently seeking an Internal Communication Business Partner who will be responsible for supporting the internal communication team to deliver agreed communication plans efficiently to time and budget, as directed. The Internal Communication Executive will support a variety of activities from the sourcing of appropriate content for nominated communication channels such as the intranet and Yammer to the management of IC distribution lists.
In this role you will be responsible for sourcing communication content for distribution via various communication channels, as directed by the Senior Internal Communications Manager.
In addition, you will provide the communication team with administrative and project management support as well as responding to communication requests/queries, raising and/or resolving issues as appropriate.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience working in internal communications.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and execute.
- Experience managing multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Fully IT literate [Word, Excel, PPT, Adobe Acrobat and web environments].
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A collegiate and collaborative team worker.
- Proactive approach and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- An effective track record of building and managing internal stakeholder relationships.
- Experience and understanding of a rail industry culture.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.crossrail.co.uk/careers/current-vacancies/crossrail-ltd-vacancies/internal-communication-business-partner-ftc-until-march-2020 →