We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
This is the job
The Internal Communications Co-ordinator is responsible for identifying, developing and delivering internal communications and employee engagement across the Contact Centre site.
You will support and advise the Head of site and their leadership team with all internal communications related to their functions/site.
You will also support the central Internal Communications and Engagement team in delivering AA wide communications initiatives and campaigns at your local site.
What will I be doing?
Work with the Head of site and their leadership team, to develop and implement a communication strategy and plan, challenging the business where appropriate and ensuring we continue to drive engagement and behaviours aligned to our values.
Plan, edit, write and produce content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as the intranet and email bulletins. Adopting a digital-first approach, you will produce mixed media content including video/vlogs, audio/podcasts.
Responsibility for ensuring communication planning for your Contact Centre site is up to date and measured. Report trends to the Business Partner for review and make amends and recommendations when needed.
Help to promote the employee engagement survey on site using a variety of methods and channels and support the Head of site to communicate results and action plans.
Act as a lead moderator on local Yammer groups, monitor and respond to inappropriate posts and raise with local management.
Manage and support the site VIP recognition scheme, collating the nominations and supporting the Head of site to celebrate and communicate the winners.
Develop and manage the team brief content and process, seeking appropriate guidance and sign-off from the ICE team.
Supporting the Internal Communications Business Partner, develop strategies and plans which underpin the AA corporate social responsibility objectives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local community; our diversity and inclusion programme and other key projects within the business.
Keep senior Leadership team updated on progress and effectiveness of communications, collating and reporting on unread messages and managing the internal communications governance process.
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication which are appropriately produced for the receiving audience.
- Experience of working in corporate communications.
- Proven ability to edit and proof-read communication effectively.
- Able to engage and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Understand the AA brand values and ensure that they are embedded in all communication.
- Previous experience of producing presentation, communications, articles on various employee relations topics.
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desired but not essential)
Personal Characteristics and Skills:
- Being flexible and able to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and with senior stakeholders
- Extremely proactive and able to prioritise projects and tasks
- Ability to influence and persuade colleagues and senior management
- High attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.theaacareers.co.uk/job-details/?id=500000062834 →