The Maine Group Website
12 months (fixed term contract)
The post holder will play a critical role in creating and delivering internal engagement projects, initiatives and campaigns, which will inform, engage and inspire staff in the charity’s strategy, plans, vision and values. Work to drive participation, collaboration and involvement among 500 members of staff and over 3,000 volunteers geographically dispersed and diverse colleagues so they understand how they contribute, where they fit in, and how they can share and build on their work with others. Provide proactive senior comms support and advice as lead business partner to directorates and project teams. This organisation is going through a period of change so are looking for someone who has worked through a similar experience.
- Experience of working in change management projects and communicating change within an organisation, which achieve excellent levels of participation and involvement among geographically dispersed colleagues.
- Experience of operating in a modern digital workplace, including using digital tools to work collaboratively and productively.
- Strong knowledge of IT solutions and internal communication channels to enhance collaboration across diverse and geographically dispersed groups.
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues, providing tiered levels of consultancy to deliver the greatest impact.
- Research and analytical skills to develop metrics to monitor performance and surface insights and identify trends to inform decisions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.themainegroup.co.uk/jobs/28yk-internal-communications-engagement-manager →