As a business, Hermes is driven by our four values of Do the right thing; Dare to be different, Strive for more and Be Customer Obsessed. We run our business by these values and they are reflected in all of our positions, see below how you would embed these values in our position below.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity here at Hermes to join our HR team as Internal Communications & Engagement Manager.
Your main responsibility in the role will be to drive successful internal communications and employee engagement within our rapidly growing business in HR and the wider business. You will be the ‘go to’ person to provide professional support and guidance to our internal people and will lead on specific communications projects.
You will develop and implement internal communications plans and measure their effectiveness within our business, as well as producing company-wide and targeted communications as and when they are required.
One of your key responsibilities will be to organise our full calendar of internal events which includes our annual conference, leadership events and larger scale operational events. The role will allow you to make a real difference to internal communications, delivering real tangible benefits.
Other key responsibilities:
- Develop new and innovative channels of communication for specific areas of the business
- Work with colleagues to build complementary channels that support our internal comms and engagement strategy
- Work with Project Managers and Hermes PMO to provide dedicated communications support and advice on company projects where necessary.
- Analyse and utilise results from our employee surveys to further support engagement activity in specific areas of the business
- Work closely with our marketing and public affairs colleagues to ensure internal and external comms are aligned
Are you a natural communicator with a passion for creative writing and building relationships with people? If so the role could be right for you.
Key skills/experience we’re looking for are:
- Event management experience
- Comfortable with dealing with all levels of stakeholders, including board members and CEO’S
- Self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creativity in writing and execution of campaigns
- Experience in an HR/Comms/Engagement environment
Ideally you will have experience in a complex organisation with geographically dispersed staff, be a member of IOIC and worked within a business partnering model although these are not essential.
If the role sounds like it is for you then apply today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/hermescareers/displayjob.aspx?jobid=1972 →