Travel Counsellors Website
It’s safe to say that at Travel Counsellors, people are our passion and the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit that Travel Counsellors was founded on over 20 years ago is as life-changing now as it was then. Travel Counsellors was born out of the desire to serve customers with the best travel experiences possible, and it is our mission to transform the travel experiences for our customers and the lives of our Travel Counsellors, our colleagues and our communities.
Now operating as a truly international business across seven countries, we’ve come a long way since we were founded in 1994 and we’re focused on finding, attracting, developing and keeping the very best talent. We nurture a high-performance, people-orientated culture that drives results and brings out the best in everyone.
Brief Overview of the Position
You will play a key role in the communication of our company strategy, activity and culture across the business, supporting the communications function in the seven countries in which we operate.
We are a culture driven business, putting our people at the heart of everything we do, and your role will be central to the engagement of our Travel Counsellors and support team colleagues, helping to ensure that all internal stakeholders are clear on the vision and objectives for the business.
A core focus of the role will involve harnessing the stories from across the organisation that bring our culture to life, utilising these to support the strategic growth areas of the business. You be tech savvy and able to leverage the power of digital technologies to both drive engagement and optimise collaboration across our company community.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to help drive key messaging and engagement, producing and facilitating regular company updates, including digital comms such a e-newsletters and blogs, and internal team collaboration sessions and updates
- A core focus of the role will involve you taking control of the company’s internal TV broadcasts, used as a key communications tool to engage our people and keep them informed and updated. You will be responsible for maximising the creative output and coordinating schedules, taking ownership for global TV production.
- You will collate and disseminate ‘story-telling’ content to drive engagement and behaviour across our franchisees and colleagues via internal communication channels, alongside supporting the wider comms team in providing content to enhance employee and customer brand through external channels.
- Working with the communications team and other key stakeholders, you will work to further develop the internal engagement strategy for the business, using both quantitative and qualitative methods to glean regular feedback from across the global organisation, reporting and benchmarking results to measure sentiment and identify areas for improvement
- Supporting each department in delivering key messages, developments and activity to the wider internal audiences, using your own ideas and creativity to engage and encourage adoption of technology and behaviours that will drive global growth for the business
- Working with our tech team to optimise collaboration technologies for engagement across all internal audiences
- Be data driven and measure the success of communication activities and make recommendations for change as appropriate
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications for the role
- A team player with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience within this field, ideally in an in-house position, with a proven track record of success in delivering and executing internal communication strategies.
- Digitally savvy and experience working with communication and collaboration technology to deliver key messaging and drive engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all times and at all levels, globally
- Experience of delivering engaging multi-platform internal communications across a business
- Excellent writing skills to produce engaging and informative content in line with the brand voice and company culture
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in using email content platforms to design, build and report on internal e-newsletters.
- Ability to storyboard video content and programme schedules, working closely and collaboratively with the studio production team.
- Highly organised, detail-orientated individual with high quality standards and the ability to manage and support on multiple projects at one time.
Summary of Desirable Attributes & Qualifications
- Video production and editing skills
- Membership of the IoIC or other relevant industry body to demonstrate continuous learning.
- Intranet management
- Use of Microsoft tools including Teams and Yammer
- Knowledge of email content platform Bananatag, or similar programs.
- Enthusiastic individual with the passion and care to complete each task to the very best of your ability
- Take personal pride in being the individual who represents Travel Counsellors special company culture to all members of the community across seven countries.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://people.travelcounsellors.com/gb/head-office-careers/marketing-pr-digital/internal-communications-executive/ →