Walgreens Boots Alliance Website
As an internal communications manager you will play an integral part in delivering the planning and delivery of the Internal Communications and Engagement strategy. You will cultivate collaboration across teams and drive consistency in messaging, understanding and culture within Global Brands.
With the support of the Senior Communication Manager, you will be partnering with the leadership Team, having responsibility for large areas of the Global Brands internal communications.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkinÔ, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
- Support the design of the internal communications strategy and plan, ensuring connection with, and adoption of groundbreaking changes and new initiatives
- Input to and drive our external communications plan, effectively guiding external suppliers and service providers. Help co-ordinate key external communications event (and/or influence existing vehicles) to fully educate and embed external partners on new ways of working
- Develop communications toolkits to effectively cascade ambitions and goals
- Provide leadership communications support by working closely with the Leadership Team, HR team, Programme Managers and Transformation Leads
- Track and measure the effectiveness of communications. Continually optimize and innovate, and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy, bringing forward a pipeline of new ideas and initiatives
A bit about you
To succeed in this role:
- You will have the ability to articulate a compelling vision and translate strategy into a road map of success
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate and understand the complexities involved in working in a global organization
- Be collaborative and able to influence others, developing effective working relationships that positively impact business performance
- Have the ability to produce compelling story telling products such as key messages/speaking points, Q&A’s and feature articles
- You will be decisive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Have a high standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Demonstrable experience in delivering powerful communications campaigns, using a wide range of channels to reach target audiences both internally and externally
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines, able to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, being a proven advisor and used to building trust and credibility
- Translate complex data and insights into compelling, exciting and accessible materials for our target audiences
- International mind-set, work across borders and cultures
What we can offer you
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world’s most well-known brands.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is to build a culture where diversity and inclusion is at the center of everything we do; powering greater collaboration and innovation, and inspiring us to help people across the world lead happier, healthier lives. We are an equal opportunities employer on a mission to attract, develop and engage employees who reflect the diverse customers, patients and communities we serve, and to foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels respected, valued and excited to drive superior business performance.