We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work Sky Business team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Working with the Communications Controller, this is an exciting opportunity to develop and implement the internal communications strategy and find new, creative ways to excite and inform our colleagues, meeting our business objectives and agreed KPIs. The role requires you to:
– Develop and deliver the Internal Communication Plan to inform and engage Sky people in key campaigns across all Sky Business sectors; from MARCOMS, sales and operations, to people programme initiatives, as well as specific key projects.
– Manage and deliver all internal communication channels/tools to ensure colleagues are informed of business news, issues, changes and direction.
– Use all channels of communication including video, email and digital channels to drive engagement and connect the teams with the wider business.
– Ensure all comms activities are aligned to the Sky Business priorities and deliver clear, consistent messages across all channels.
– Collaborate across different departments of Sky to develop and leverage relationships, building a broad network across Sky, with specific focus on wider Sky internal comms team to ensure a joined-up approach.
– Work with the Sky Business Events Manager to support in delivery of internal events.
– Manage agreed internal communications budget.
– Excellent writing skills, with the ability to craft audience-appropriate copy in an engaging, concise style, from team-wide communications to presentations for C-Suite executives, adapting to varying degrees of technical knowledge.
– Ability to engage with people at all levels of the organisation and work collaboratively, encouraging long-term working relationships with colleagues across different teams to reach common goals.
– Organisational skills and an aptitude for multi-tasking.
– Proficiency in PowerPoint and word, as well as experience of intranet and knowledge management systems.
– Budget management experience.
– Experience of simplifying and bringing to life complex ideas.
– A passion for delivering communications in new and innovative ways.
– Attention to detail and strong presentation skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about