A LITTLE ABOUT US
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Manager to sit within our Culture and Engagement team at our London office. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world – and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Establish an internal communications strategy and tools in liaison with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated across all employees and stakeholders
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational culture and reputation
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and across different departments
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as ability to source stories from employees
- Strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with
- Communications and Talent Management teams
- Confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
- Familiarity with digital and video means of communication
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Fresh juice & soda all day long