his role will manage company wide internal communications for a wide range of topics such as Sustainability (including Spotify’s annual Sustainability Report), Diversity & Inclusion, Finance and Policy. Based in London, this role will also support internal communications for the UK office and EMEA more broadly.
As Internal Communications Manager, you are expected to have impeccable communications, project-management and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations and geographies. As a member of a small team in a small (but growing!) office, you’ll be expected to work independently and to take on new responsibilities as the need arises.
What you’ll do
- Project managing the data collection, content, design and release of Spotify’s annual Sustainability Report.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to gather data and messaging and to inform internal communications on topics ranging from Sustainability to Diversity & Inclusion to quarterly earnings.
- Building strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across our Business Units alongside Global Units such as HR, Finance, Legal and GWS.
- Developing and managing content for The Note (Spotify’s company-wide newsletter), Unplugged, quarterly Town Halls and other internal communications initiatives.
- Designing presentation collateral for and supporting local and regional all-hands, town halls and other internal events.
- Organizing opportunities for local Spotifiers to engage with London-based and visiting leaders (fireside chats, happy hours).
- Become the Comms team’s subject matter expert in the company’s Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion and Social Impact work.
- Support global, regional and local internal comms initiatives.
- Being a role model by living our values and working alongside a collaborative team of smart and enthusiastic internal communicators to advocate for a culture of transparency where Spotifiers globally feel – inspired around the company’s mission – informed about what’s happening around the company, and – empowered to engage each other with interest and respect.
Who are you
- 5-7 years of internal communications experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Knowledge of the marketplace
- Experience designing presentations, videos and creative collateral.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, adapt quickly and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple functions to develop, manage and drive internal communications narratives.