Kraft Heinz Company Website
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It’s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We’ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you’ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager for EMEA. This role is instrumental in keeping people across Kraft Heinz on top of our strategy, sharing stories that feed our culture and communicating news across the zone.
Reporting to the VP People and Performance EMEA, you will manage Kraft Heinz’ internal communications strategy for the EMEA zone.
- Establish an internal communications strategy for the zone in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels
- Manage an internal communications intern
- Manage Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives across the zone
- Manage organizational events such as annual Convention, Town Halls, etc.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across the zone for different departments
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation
- Handle change management related to organizational changes of all sorts
- Significant experience managing internal communications and employee engagement, ideally in a fast-paced global commercial organization
- Degree level education
- Strong project management and leadership skills with outstanding organizational, budget management and planning skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and be a natural storyteller
- Comfortable communicating with all levels and able to instill confidence
- Skilled in dealing with sensitive, complex and confidential issues and situations
- Commercially astute and able to align your team’s objects with that of the wider business
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously: a bias for action, reliable, excellent presentation skills
- Confident bringing new ideas
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://heinz.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KraftHeinz_Careers/job/London---The-Shard/Internal-Communications-Manager-EMEA_R-16083 →