- Assist the Alliance Communications Manager to implement the Alliance Comms and Engagement Plan
- Facilitate a positive perception of the Alliance by both internal and external stakeholders through effective communications activity
- Assist with the preparation, organisation, presentation and archiving of materials including film production, photography, our Source intranet system, newsletters and animations for digiscreens in Tŷ Awen.
- Help to maintain and keep up to date the Alliance distribution lists
- Co-ordinate Social Committee activity, ensuring all fundraising and activities are in line with policy
- Support the Alliance Communications Manager in the preparation of any papers, presentations or other materials required by the Director of Capital Delivery, Alliance Board or other members of the Alliance leadership team
- Co-ordinate internal event management (including roll-out events, stand-downs, awards celebrations and executive visits) – booking and managing venues, speakers, presenters, trainers and entertainment, equipment and suppliers, and managing contractors such as caterers – and ensure that health and safety, risk assessment, insurance and security regulations are followed
- Provide advice and support to the Capital Delivery Alliance management team as and when required
- Help build and maintain a strong network of contacts and relationships across the Alliance and the wider business
- Provide admin support where required (e.g. booking hotels, recording team’s annual leave, cover, Supplier Relation Manager (SRM) procurement system use etc.)
- An eager communications specialist with relevant experience in a similar internal communications role
- Good understanding of new and multimedia techniques
- Good understanding of content management systems and design
- Experience of overseeing film production and editing skills are desirable
- Credibility and experience to advise senior managers effectively about communications issues
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska
Flexible working: We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at anytime at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: email@example.com
Skanska UK reserve the right to close this advert at any time before the closing date advertised.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://skanska.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/internal-communications-officer-welsh-water-14979 →