AXA General Insurance Website
- To support the team in the production of written content for various internal communications channels including news stories on ONE and general email communications.
- To assist the Internal Communications Manager review, proof read and edit a wide range of content, ensuring communications channels are consistent in terms of style and tone of voice across the company
- To assist in the organisation and general logistics of regular internal events including all-staff town hall sessions, breakfast meetings etc.
- To support the drafting of communications for internal events including invitations and supporting materials as well as the distribution process.
- To manage the post-event feedback process via surveys etc
Support on internal company intranet – ONE
- To regularly publish content on our in-house intranet site, ensuring the look and feel of articles and stories hosted on the site is consistent.
- Proactive management of the maintenance and the quality of all internal online content, making sure it is kept up to date, consistent with the brand and presented in the most effective way.
Desired skills and experience
- Undergraduate students in Communication, web….
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills helping to maintain the highest standard of grammar.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An interest and knowledge of financial services / asset management.
- Good knowledge of IT tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer) and html language with interest in social media.
- In Design capabilities would be desirable
- Outgoing personality that helps build trust and rapport with both senior and entry levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work on a number of different projects at the same time.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Team player with the capacity to also work autonomously.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
WHAT WE OFFER