HandH Comms Website
Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is day-to-day life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. We are based in the beautiful county of Yorkshire, but our reach extends across the globe, partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unpreceded eight times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
With many recent high-profile client wins and masses of opportunities on the horizon,
we’re looking for talented strategists to join our team.
In this pivotal agency role you’ll be developing stand-out approaches, ideas and strategies in response to a broad spectrum of IC and engagement opportunities. Everything from embedding cultures, connecting people with vision and strategy, EVPs, strategic change programmes, communicating business strategies, HR comms, safety programmes and helping to develop leaders and managers.
Whether the challenge is about developing capability, fostering connection, inspiring action or sharing information, our clients know we’ll be bringing them the smartest thinking and know-how to achieve their objectives. So to succeed in this role, we expect that you’ve already amassed an impressive track record of successful tactical and strategic employee communication experience. More specifically, you’ll:
- Have exceptional and proven ability to find the most effective outcomes to achieve communication and engagement objectives
- Be adept at providing strategic and creative responses to briefs, including robust rationale on the approach
- Have loads of experience in applying theory in a practical ways to achieve outstanding results
- Be skilled in analysing data to inform programme development and for monitoring and assessing impact
- Have exceptional presentation skills and feel superbly confident in delivering pitches and proposals compellingly
- Thrive on proactively building trusting relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Confidently manage many projects simultaneously, ensuring they stay on brief and are delivered against agreed timeframes
- Be experienced in successfully leading, supporting and mentoring a team from ideation through to project delivery and assessment of impact
- Feel thoroughly familiar and up to date with the best practice in IC and models of employee engagement
- Demonstrate confidence and thoughtfulness when dealing with people across all levels of an organisation, including senior leadership teams
- Be experienced in conceiving, designing and facilitating group sessions – whether it’s a client kick-off workshop, focus group, train-the-trainer session or ideation workshop
- Set and work to the highest standards
- And it kind of goes without saying – you have exceptional copywriting skills!
And if the following also sounds like you, then you’ll positively thrive here in our fast-paced (but super exciting) culture!
- You’re a natural problem solver and can create simple and powerful approaches – sometimes without a lot of clarity and information to work with, and sometimes with more information than you can shake a stick at
- You can interpret and get to the heart of a client’s/stakeholder’s needs, even when they’re quite ambiguous
- You can build relationships quickly and easily, instilling genuine confidence and trust, and can read situations and individuals astutely
- You’re naturally agile and are attuned to working at pace (think Usain Bolt!)
- You’re versatile, flexing easily from ‘big picture’ strategy to tactical detail and planning
- You’re able to articulate ideas, concepts and narratives clearly and imaginatively – both verbally and written
- You’re highly collaborative and work fluidly with others to create and deliver the best possible outcomes
- You don’t sit on your laurels – you’re curious, always looking for better ways of doing things and seeking to grow by trying out new things. Going outside your comfort zone is a given
- You take responsibility for your own happiness and never wait for others to motivate you
Perhaps you’ve been working in a senior IC role in-house and are ready for a new challenge? Or perhaps you’ve been freelancing for a while, and crave the social connection and collectiveness that comes from great team working? Or you might already be working in an agency or consultancy and feel it’s time for a change. Wherever you are right now, let’s chat, because sometimes the grass is greener…
So if you’re ready for a new adventure and can demonstrate some or all of the above, then get in touch with us. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you (which will include benefits such as private healthcare, flexible working, contributory pension, gym membership, personal development and profit share). And let’s not forget the magnificent working location – a grand 18th-Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees…
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Michelle at
This could be the best decision you make all year!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com