Bupa Dental Care
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Bupa Dental Cares aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians, employees and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
The Corporate Affairs Team, which includes the External and Internal Communications team is a dynamic, creative team which works across all Bupa Global & UK (BGUK). Also working closely with the BGUK Executive team, they are responsible for the development and delivery of the internal communications strategy and activity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Internal & External Communications Manager to join the team, responsible for developing the communications strategy across the Dental business, engaging with our people and customers and aiding attraction and retention.
We’re committed to your being successful in this role and the following should help you understand if the role is a good fit for you:
- Develop and deliver the employee, external relations and partner communications strategies for Bupa Dental Care and ensure this is aligned with the wider BGUK communications strategy.
- Advise the General Manager and People Director and their leadership team on all employee, partner and external communications. This would include support and coaching for leadership communications, organisation changes and employee events.
- Listen to and connect with employee, partner and external audiences to understand what matters to our people and the market and measure the effectiveness of internal and external communications.
- Plan, develop, write/produce, deliver and measure internal and external communications and campaigns.
- Proactively seek out positive case studies and stories which can be shared both within BDC but also across BGUK and the wider Bupa Group
- Manage external suppliers and agencies as needed to provide design, editorial, production or distribution services to make sure that the work provided is of the right standard and on brand
Qualifications and training
- Significant internal/external communications and engagement experience with a track record in delivering communications that can reach busy managers and frontline workers across multi-sites who might not always have corporate email/intranet access.
- Experience in the healthcare sector is desirable but not essential.
- Significant experience managing large groups of senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing, proof writing and editing skills
- PC literate and highly skilled in all Microsoft packages with excellent skills in Microsoft SharePoint, In Design and Photoshop
- Experience in event design and delivery
- Creative, flexible, adaptable and positive approach to change
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Meticulous planner with exceptional attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Excellent management and organisation skills
- Able to operate at all levels of the organisation and engage and manage senior stakeholders appropriately
- Create and deliver internal/external communication based on business need
- Use employee insights and commercial knowledge to support informed decision-making and provide communications advice and solutions
- Review effectiveness of campaigns putting actions in place for continuous improvement
- Ensure the use of current best practice internal communications techniques and tactics to achieve desired outcomes
Salary and benefits:
- There is a highly competitive package available plus many other benefits when you join Bupa
We want all our people to love working here so that we can deliver the best care to our customers, living our purpose of helping people to live longer, healthier, happier lives.