Senior Manager, Internal Communications and Engagement
Fixed Term Contract MAT Cover, 9-12 months
To help people who work in the Insights Division make connections between what goes on in their daily life, the actions they take and the strategy.
The role will sit as part of the Global Strategy & Transformation team reporting into the Chief Strategy Officer and will have one direct report with responsibility for delivering communications activities and key internal projects.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Implement and refine the internal communications strategy in support of the business plan and long-term strategy
- Develop and deliver global internal communications that drive engagement and implementation of the Insights Division global strategic priorities and focus areas (through vehicles such as CEO communications, Workplace, global intranet, priority campaigns)
- Develop and deliver internal global events, such as the annual ‘Follow the Sun’ event
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure powerful, aligned and consistent messages are built and filtered throughout all global communications
- Lead and support global functions with delivery of internal, global corporate communication campaigns (such as Kantar Employee Survey, Impact Awards, etc.)
- Serve as a resource offering guidance and directions for internal communication initiatives
- Substantial (preferably B2B) marketing and communications experience ideally with leading agency and/or client-side
- Exceptional writing and content curation skills
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration skills
- Creative strategic thinker who can both shape projects, drive delivery and personally execute
- Ability to work at pace across multiple projects
- Ability to work at all levels; from briefing the CEO, to getting the best from the creative team, to influencing across different cultures and markets
- Energetic, proactive, well-organised
- Self-starter, but thrives in a team-oriented environment
- Strong experience in delivering large scale events
- Global CEO
- Insights Division Board
- Central marketing team and marketing leads in our 14 regions
- Global Domain Leads
- Global functions; such HR
- Insights Division communication community and Head of Kantar internal communications
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re the best person for the role.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.